Summer of Love - Update on My Meeting Protocol
Wow! We are halfway through 2020 already. What a year! Since it has been some time since I've communicated openly, I thought I should share with you what I've been up to.
I left NYC on March 2 and haven't been back. My lease on my apartment on the UES is still active but I am in the process of determining what I am going to do for the longer term. In the near term, I am available for meetings, through the rest of the summer, based on the following conditions:
- Meeting length be at least 2+hours
- Outcalls only. I am happy to book a hotel for us provided the costs will be reimbursed 100%.
- Round trip private transportations costs must be covered by you, point to point. I am available for Northeast dates only through Labor day
- 50% deposit for new clients
- Cancellation fee is still being enforced
Please understand, that my screening protocols for new clients have not changed.
It is so nice to receive your emails and/or messages through Twitter. It has added a different dynamic to new connections and once that have been long established. I miss you and hope we can connect, live, sooner than later.
You are welcome to reach out to me: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 917.617.0746. Please understand that if you text or call, I amy not respond right away.